Details of Question Set: English Language (Parajumbles) – Practice Set 1
Subject : English Language Topic: Parajumbles
Useful for: PO and Officers/Specialist Officers level bank exams such as IBPS PO, SBI PO, IBPS Specialist Officers exam, IBPS RRBs Officers Exam, RBI Officers Exam. Moreover the Question Set is also useful for other exams- SSC CGL Exam (Tier-I), CSAT, MBA Entrance Exams, Officers level exam for Insurance sector etc.
Directions (Q. 1-5): Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions
(A) With all the bid information being available and tracked online, corruption has considerably reduced.
(B) Today, most, ie over ninety-five per cent,
households, in the city enjoy. broadband connection.
(C) All city contracts are now bid for online.
(D) Over twenty years ago the city government, Central Government and the private sector made a concerted effort to shift the economy to include IT.
(E) As our cities do expand and become more complex, such a system will make governance more manageable.
(F) This level of connectedness has changed not only the city’s economy but also how it is governed and how business is conducted.
1. Which of the following should be the FIRST sentence after rearrangement?
l) A 2) B 3) C 4) D 5) E
2. Which of the following should be the SECOND sentence after rearrangement?
1) A 2) B 3) C 4) D 5) F
3. Which of the following should be the THIRD sentence after rearrangement?
1) A 2) C 3) D 4) E 5) F
4. Which of the following should be the FIFTH sentence after rearrangement?
1) A 2) B 3) C 4) D 5) E
5. Which of the following should be the LAST (SIXTH) sentence after rearrangement?
1) B 2) C 3) D 4) E 5) F