June 10, 2012 |
Great News!! The 1st Common Written Examination (CWE) for Officers and Office Assistants in RRBs will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for selection of personnel in the 82 RRBs. RRBs are mainly operational in rural areas.
- Start date for Online Registration : 01.06.2012
- Online Payment of Application Fees : 01.06.2012 to 25.06.2012 (both dates inclusive)
- Offline Payment of Application Fees : 04.06.2012 to 30.06.2012(both dates inclusive)
- Last date for Online Registration 25.06.2012
- Last date for Editing (prior to submission of online application)
- Application Details : 27.06.2012
- Download of Call letter for Written Exam After 22.08.2012
- Tentative Date of Written Exam –
- Officer Scale-I, II and III : 02.09.2012
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 09.09.2012
Eligibility ( As on 01-06-2012) :
- Age : Min.- 18 Yrs, Max.-28 Yrs ( For office Assistants and Scale I Officers)
- Qualification : Degree in any Discipline.
- Must possess proficiency in local Language of the state where RRB is located.
- Pass in Local Language at Matric ( X) Level.
- Detailed Notification can be Downloaded from IBPS Website
Detailed Notification can be Downloaded from IBPSWebsite.