Andhra Bank invites applications for the 600 * Clerical Cadre posts, from Indian citizens who have taken the IBPS CWE for Clerical cadre in 2011-12 and have a valid Score card.
* Reservation As per Govt. Of India Norms.
Scale of Pay: Rs.7200/- Rs.19300/- (DA, HRA, CCA, Medical, LFC, Contributory Pension Scheme, Gratuity etc. will be admissible as per Bank’s Rules).
Probation Period : Six Months.
Opening date for On-line Registration
Closing date for On-line Registration
(including those from far-flung areas)
Date of Interview to be announced later.
Eligibility(As on 01.08.2011):
- Age:18 – 28 Yrs (Age Relaxation As per Govt. Norms)
- Qualification: Graduation in any Discipline.
- Candidates should have appeared for IBPS CWE Clerks held in Nov/Dec 2011 from a centre in a State/UT for which vacancies he/she wishes to apply.
- Candidate should have proficiency in the official language of the State/UT (ability to read, write and speak local/state language) in which they have appeared for the CWE and qualified.
- Computer Knowledge is essential (proficiency in MS Office Basic Applications).
- Candidate should be willing to be initially posted at any place in that State/Union Territory in which they have appeared for CWE and serve for a minimum period of 5 years in that State/Union Territory.
Selection Process: Based on performance in IBPS CWE and GD(If necessary)/ Interview. Candidates shall be called for interview in order of merit of IBPS score card in the ratio as decided by the Bank.
- The Interview will carry 35 marks. Minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be 40% (35% in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). Candidate not passing in interview will not be considered for final selection.
How To Apply: Application fee of Rs.150(Gen/OBC) or Rs. 50(others) must be paid either via cash in any branch of Andhra bank using payment challan OR at any other Bank using NEFT OR online payment on or before 05.05.2012.
- Login at the online Application form to submit the details of payment and take a Print out to be produced at the time of Interview.
For detailed notification and online Application, visit bank’s website.