Details of Question Set: General Awareness – Practice Set 4
Subject : General Awareness
- The proceeds from disinvestment of various public sector undertakings are channelized into
(1) Technology Upgradation Fund
(2) Venture Capital Fund (NABARD)
(3) Rural Innovation Fund (NABARD)
(4) Portfolio Risk Fund (SIDB!)
(5) National Investment Fund
- ‘World Day for Water’ is observed on which of the following dates?
(1) 22nd August
(2) 22nd July
(3) 22nd October
(4) 22nd March
(5) 22nd April
- As per new data released recently what was GDP’s real growth rate? (approximately)
- Meryl Streep who was awarded one of the Oscar Awards 2012, is a famous
(1) Film Director
(3) Song writer
(4) Screen play writer
(5) Costume Designer
- Which of the following countries has announced to freeze its Nuclear Programme so that it can avail food aid from US and other countries?
(1) North Korea
(2) South Korea
- Which of the following organizations has agreed to give a financial aid of US $ 4.3 billion to India to help it in eliminating poverty?
(1) International Monetary Fund (IMF)
(2) World Bank
(3) Bank of Tokyo and HSBC Jointly
(4) Asian Development Bank (ADB)
(5) IMF and ADB Jointly
- What is the Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR) at present?
(5) (5) None of these
- Which of the following is one of the major functions of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD?)
(1) Provide loans to State Government for developing rural infrastructure
(2) Preparing Monetary and Credit Policy of India
(3) Deciding Bank Rate
(4) Providing Credit to Small Industrial Units
(5) Monitoring and Controlling functions of the Stock exchanges in India
- India conducted a joint naval coast guard exercise Sahyog-Kaijin- XI with
- Which of the following teams won the Africa Cup Football Championship Final held in February 2012?
(3) South Africa
(4) Ivory Coast