Apr 16, 2012
BANK OF INDIA, a leading Public Sector Bank having Head Office at Mumbai, invites applications for recruitment of 3149 posts* in CLERICAL CADRE from Indian citizens, who have taken the Common Written Examination for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011.
* Reservation As per Govt. Of India Norms.
Opening date for On-line Registration of Application
Closing date for On-line Registration of application
Date of Interview : May/June 2012.
Eligibility(As on 01.08.2011):
· Age: Min 21 Yrs & Max 28 Yrs (Age Relaxation As per Govt. Norms)
· Qualification: Degree in any Discipline OR 50% marks aggregate in HSC or 12thExam.
· Computer Literacy: Candidates having completed Foundation Course on Computer Awareness & Office Automation for duration of minimum 3 months from a Computer Institute, is desirable(Not applicable for those candidates having Computer subject as part of the curriculum at the Pre- Degree / Degree level)
· Knowledge of Regional Language of a particular State / Union Territory for which candidate apply, is essential.
· Valid IBPS Score card having minimum score of 24(Gen.) and 21(Reserved) in each secton.
Selection Process: Based on Interview. Candidates shall be called for interview in order of merit of IBPS score card in the ratio as decided by the Bank (keeping in view the minimum criteria of 1:3.
Merit list of the candidates based on the aggregate marks obtained by them in Common Written Test and in Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order, under the respective SC / ST / OBC / GEN Category State-wise. The final selection will be made on the basis of this merit list.
How To Apply: Application fee of Rs.200(Gen/OBC) or No Fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-service-men Candidates must be paid either in cash in any branch of Bank of India using payment challan on or before 28.04.2012.
Login at the online Application form to submit the details of payment and take a Print out to be produced at the time of Interview.
For detailed notification and online Application visit bank’s website.