BANK OF MAHARASHTRA invites applications for 543* Clerks (around half vacancies are from Maharashtra) from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011 and have a valid Score card .
Opening date for On-line Registration of Application
Closing date for On-line Registration of application
- Age: Min 18 Yrs & Max 28 Yrs (Age Relaxation As per Govt. Norms)
- Qualification: Pass in graduation OR 50 % Marks in 10+2/HSC(Pass for SC/ST) OR 60 % Marks in Matriculation/SSC(Pass for SC/ST).
- Candidates should have appeared from a centre in a State/UT for which vacancies he/she wishes to apply and should possess proficiency in Official Language of the State/ UT (ability to read, write and speak local/ State language)
- A Certificate for having completed a Course in Computer Awareness & Office Automation for duration of minimum 100 hours from a reputed Computer Training Institute, which will be waived where ‘Computers’ is a part of the curriculum at the Graduation / Post-Graduation Level.
- IBPS Sectional Cutoff- 24 for Unreserved and 21 for others.
- The Interview will carry 50 marks. Minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be 40% (35% in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).The final merit list for selection will be prepared by clubbing the marks of written test as per IBPS score card & interview.