Details of Question Set: Reasoning (Circular Arrangement) – Practice Set 1
Subject : Reasoning Topic: Circular Arrangement
Useful for: PO and Officers/Specialist Officers level bank exams such as IBPS PO, SBI PO, IBPS Specialist Officers exam, IBPS RRBs Officers Exam, RBI Officers Exam. Moreover the Question Set is also useful for other exams- SSC CGL Exam (Tier-I), CSAT, MBA Entrance Exams, Officers level exam for Insurance sector etc.
Directions (Q. 1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
P, Q, R, S, T, V, Wand Z are sitting round a circle facing the centre. T is second to the right of R, who is third to the right of P. S is second to the left of P and fourth to the right of Q . Z is third to the right of V, who is not an immediate neighbor of P.
1. In which of the following combinations is the first person sitting between the second and the third persons?
1) VTS 2) TZS 3) QRV 4) PWQ 5) VRT
2. Who is second to the right of T?
1) S 2) Z 3) P 4) R 5) None of these
3. What is P’s position with respect to S?
1) Fourth to the left 2) Fourth to the right 3) Fifth to the left
4) Sixth to the left 5) Third to the right
4. Who is on the immediate left of Z?
1) T 2) P 3) S 4) V 5) None of these
5. Who is second to the right of W?
1) R 2) Q 3) Z 4) S 5) None of these