June 16, 2012 |
CANARA Bank invites applications for the 2000 * Clerical Cadre posts, from Indian citizens who have taken the IBPS CWE for Clerical cadre in 2011 and have a valid Score card.
* Reservation As per Govt. Of India Norms.
Scale of Pay: Rs.7200/- Rs.19300/- (DA, HRA, CCA, Medical, LFC, Contributory Pension Scheme, Gratuity etc. will be admissible as per Bank’s Rules).
Probation Period : Six Months.
Opening date for On-line Registration
Closing date for On-line Registration
( including those from far-flung areas)
Date of Interview to be announced later.
Eligibility(As on 01.08.2011):
- Age:18 – 28 Yrs (Age Relaxation As per Govt. Norms)
- Qualification: Graduationin any Discipline Or XII with 50 % marks OR HSC with 60 % Marks.
- Candidates should have appeared for IBPS CWE Clerks held in Nov/Dec 2011 from a centre in a State/UT for which vacancies he/she wishes to apply.
- Candidate should have proficiency in the official language of the State/UT (ability to read, write and speak local/state language) in which they have appeared for the CWE and qualified.
- Certificate in Computer operations.
- Should have a valid IBPS CWE score and above cutoff as per state and Category( state and category wise cutoff given in bank website
Selection Process: Based on performance in IBPS CWE, GD and Interview. Candidates shall be called for interview in order of merit of IBPS score card.
GD and Interview is of 100 Marks each. Final Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the Total Weighted Score taken from IBPS CWE, GD and Interview.
How To Apply: Application fee of Rs.100(Gen/OBC) or Rs. 50(others) must be paid either via cash in any branch of CANARA Bank of India using payment challan Or through NEFT between 18.06.2012 to 01.07.2012.
Login at the online Application form to submit the details of payment and take a Print out to be produced at the time of Interview.
For detailed notification and online Application, visit bank’s website.
Don’t forget to brush up Interview Preparation.