Dena Bank invites Applications from candidates who has qualifies IBPS PO Exam for the post of Probationary Officer(500 Posts*).
* Reservation As per Govt. Of India Norms.
Scale of Pay(JMG-Scale I )
Pay Scale : 14500 – 600/7 -18700 – 700/2 – 20100 – 800/7 – 25700
Probation Period : Two years.
Bond of Minimum Service Period:
The Officers recruited will have to execute a bond to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 3 years or pay 1.50 lakhin case the officer wishes to leave the Bank prior to completion of 3 years service period, inclusive of probation period.
Opening date for On-line Registration of Application
Closing date for On-line Registration of application( for all applicants including those from far-flung areas)
Date of Interview to be announced later.
Eligibility(As on 01.07.2011):
· Age: Min 21 Yrs & Max 30 Yrs (Age Relaxation As per Govt. Norms)
· Qualification: Degree in any Discipline
· Computer Literacy: A certificate from a recognised University or an Institute duly recognised by the State/Central Government or from any other Institute(60 hours duration) which is acceptable to the Bank. The candidate having passed the computer subject during his graduation/post graduation will also be acceptable.
· Valid IBPS PO/MT Score card having minimum score of 130(Gen. Category),125(SC/ST/OBC/PWD) – Sectional Cutoff is 24(Gen.) and 21(Reserved)
Selection Process: Based on Group Discussion and/or Interview. Candidates shall be called for interview in order of merit of IBPS score card in the ratio as decided by the Bank (keeping in view the minimum criteria of 1:4 [1:5 in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD]).
o In case Group Discussion, the same will be of qualifying nature prior to interview. Group Discussion will be of 50 marks and those candidates who score minimum qualifying marks in Group Discussion, i.e. 40% for General category and 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD, will be called for interview. Marks scored in Group Discussion will not be considered for merit ranking. Notification in this regard will be displayed only on our Bank’s website in Recruitment Section and no individual intimation will be sent to the candidates.
o The Interview will carry 100 marks. Minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be 40% (35% in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). Marks obtained in interview will be reckoned for merit ranking. Candidate not passing in interview will not be considered for final selection.
How To Apply: Application fee of Rs.200(Gen/OBC) or Rs. 50(others) must be paid either via cash in any branch of Dena Bank using payment challan OR at any other Bank using NEFT before 12.04.2012.
Login at the online Application form to submit the details of payment and take a Print out to be produced at the time of Interview.
For detailed notification and online Application visit bank’s website.