IBPS CWE 2012 For Bank PO/MT Jobs Announced
Great News!! The 2nd Common Written Examination (CWE-PO/ MT-II) will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the following 19 Public Sector Banks .
Indian Overseas Bank
Central Bank of India
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Union Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Punjab National Bank
United Bank of India
Bank of India
Punjab & Sind Bank
Bank of Maharashtra
It is important to note here that IBPS, an autonomous body, has been authorised by IBA and has received a mandate from the 19 Public Sector Banks to conduct the Common Written Examination(CWE). The CWE for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts will be conducted twice a year by IBPS. This system of Common Written Examination for recruitment of Probationary Officers/Management Trainees has been approved by the Government of India, has the consent of the Boards of each of the participating Banks and the Managing Committee of the Indian Banks’ Association (IBA).
Start date for Online Registration : 09.03.2012
Online Payment of Application Fees 09.03.2012 to 30.03.2012 (both dates inclusive)
Offline Payment of Application Fees 12.03.2012 to 07.04.2012(both dates inclusive)
Last date for Online Registration 30.03.2012
Last date for Editing (prior to submission of online application)
Application Details : 01.04.2012
Download of Call letter for Written Exam After 04.06.2012
Tentative Date of Written Exam : 17.06.201
Eligibility ( As on 01-01-2012) :
Age : Min.- 20 Yrs, Max.-30 Yrs
Age Relaxation : As per Govt. Of India Norms OBC- 3 Yrs, SC/ST-5 Yrs
Written Examination Structure:-
Ø One objective type paper of 225 Marks and 150 mins. comprises of Quantitative Aptitude, reasoning, English, general Awareness, Computer Knowledge.
Ø One Descriptive Paper on English Composition of 25 Marks and 60 Mins. Duration. For Details Click Here…
CWE SCORE CARD & ITS VALIDITY:
IBPS will print the Score Cards for each of the qualifying candidates and will send the same by Registered/ Speed post to each candidate at the correspondence address specified in his/ her online application. The scores awarded to candidates, who qualify in CWE-PO/MT-II, will be valid for one year from the date of issuance of the scorecard and will be considered for recruitment exercises during that period. Candidates who have been declared as qualified in the previous CWE (I) are also permitted to apply, if they wish to improve their scores and/or keep the scores valid for a further period of 1 year from the date of issuance of scorecards of this CWE (CWE-PO/MT-II).
HOW TO APPLY : Candidates can apply online only from 09.03.2012 to 30.03.2012and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Payable from 09.03.2012 to 30.03.2012 (Online payment) and 12.03.2012 to 07.04.2012 (Offline payment) both dates inclusive)
– Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs. 450 /- for all other
1. Visit the website ibps.in and click on the online application to fill the necessary details.
2. After submitting the form, you would be directed to the online fee payment gateway. Pay the appropriate fee amount using netbanking/credit or debit cards.
3. After the transaction is complete, print the generated e-receipt. If application submission is successful, a registration number & password would be shown that has to be noted.
1. Visit IBPS common exam webpage to fill the online application. Enter the asked details & submit. On submitting the application, note the generated Reg.no & password(also will be sent to your Email/ SMS). Take a print of the challan that shall be generated after the above step.
2. After 2 days, deposit the fees at any branch of BOB, BOI, PNB, IOB, United bank of India or Central Bank of India using the printed challan.
3. As a confirmation of paying fees, you will receive Email/SMS after 2 days. The facility to print the filled-in application formwould be enabled after 3 days of fee payment.