Recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) in different Public Sector banks are done by Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) through Common Written Examination (CWE).
Read More for IBPS PO Recruitment 2015.
The CWE is conducted online at different centers across the country. The written exam consists of following five sections that contain a total of 200 marks: Read Exam Pattern
- Quantitative Aptitude Read Question Paper Analysis & Preparation Strategy
- Reasoning Read Question Paper Analysis & Preparation Strategy
- Computer Knowledge Read Question Paper Analysis & Preparation Strategy
- General Awareness Read Question Paper Analysis & Preparation Strategy
- English Language Read Below
English Language is one of the important sections that comprises of 50 questions carrying 40 marks.
Find Below the Breakup of Questions asked in English Language Section:
IBPS PO Question Paper Analysis and Preparation Strategy (English Language):
- Make Grammar Basics Right: A good number of questions are asked from Spotting the Errors, Fill in the Blanks, Cloze Test, Parajumbled Sentences which requires a good command over Grammar. Parts of Speech especially Uses of Preposition, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Articles should be prepared with utmost sincerity. Much practice is needed to enhance grammatical skills.
- Increase Vocabulary Power: Increasing your vocabulary will directly add few more marks in your score as questions are asked from Antonym, Synonym, Idioms & Phrases. Answering these questions is less time taking if prepared well.
- Develop a Good Reading Habit: A good reader will answer questions from Reading Comprehension more efficiently and in less amount of time. To improve in RC section, one needs reading articles regularly from Newspaper/Magazines. Practice is essential for improving in this section.
Read|Download IBPS PO Exam 2012 English Language Question Paper Here:
Read|Download IBPS PO Exam 2011 Quantitative Aptitude Question Paper Here: