Indian Bank invites applications for the 1201 * Clerical Cadre posts, from Indian citizens who have taken the IBPS CWE for Clerical cadre in 2011 and have a valid Score card.
* Reservation As per Govt. Of India Norms.
Scale of Pay: Rs.7200/- Rs.19300/- (DA, HRA, CCA, Medical, LFC, Contributory Pension Scheme, Gratuity etc. will be admissible as per Bank’s Rules).
Probation Period : Six Months.
Opening date for On-line Registration
Closing date for On-line Registration
( including those from far-flung areas)
Dates of Interview to be announced later.
Eligibility(As on 01.08.2011):
- Age:18 – 28 Yrs (Age Relaxation As per Govt. Norms)
- Qualification: XII with 50% marks OR Diploma in Banking.
- Candidates should have appeared for IBPS CWE Clerks held in Nov/Dec 2011 from a centre in a State/UT for which vacancies he/she wishes to apply.
- Candidate should have proficiency in the official language of the State/UT (ability to read, write and speak local/state language) in which they have appeared for the CWE and qualified.
- Certificate in Computer operations.
For General Category: 24 Min. In each Subject
For Reserved Category (SC/ST/OBC/PC/EXSM): 21 Min. In each Subject
Selection Process: Based on performance in IBPS CWE and Interview. Candidates shall be called for interview in order of merit of IBPS score card and in the ratio 1:5 (for Gen) and 1:7 (for others).
- Final Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the Total Weighted Score taken from IBPS CWE and Interview.
How To Apply: Application fee of Rs.100(Gen/OBC) or Rs. 20(others) must be paid either via cash in any branch of Indian Bank using payment challan between 29.06.2012 to 13.07.2012.
Login at the online Application form to submit the details of payment and take a Print out to be produced at the time of Interview.
For detailed notification and online Application, visit bank’s website.
Don’t forget to brush up Interview Preparation.