Punjab & Sind Bank invites applications for 900* POs from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for PO conducted by IBPS in 2011 and have a valid Score card. The Bank has also started recruitment drive for 800 cleks.
* Reservation As per Govt. Of India Norms.
Scale of Pay: Rs.14500 – 600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7– 25700
Probation Period : Two Years.
Bond of Minimum Service Period: The Officers recruited will have to execute a bond to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 3 yearsor pay Rs. 50,000/-in case the officer wishes to leave the Bank prior to completion of 3 years service period, inclusive of probation period.
Opening date for On-line Registration of Application
Closing date for On-line Registration of application
(including far flung areas)
Date of Interview to be announced later.
Eligibility (As on 01.07.2011):
- Age: Min 21 Yrs & Max 30 Yrs (Age Relaxation As per Govt. Norms)
- Qualification: Graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% marks(50% for SC/ ST/PWD candidates).
- Candidates with Computer Knowledge will be given preference.
- Any IBPS Score (No minimum limit) obtained in CWE for PO.
Selection Process: Based on performance in CWE and Interview. Candidates shall be called for interview in order of merit of IBPS score card in the ratio as decided by the Bank.
- The Interview will carry 100 marks. Minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be 40% (35% in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).The final merit list for selection will be prepared by clubbing the marks of written test as per IBPS score card & interview. The weightage for written test score & interview marks will be 85% & 15% respectively.
How To Apply: Application fee of Rs.200(Gen/OBC) or Rs. 50(others) must be paid either via cash in any branch of Punjab and Sind Bank using payment challan OR at any other Bank using NEFT before 10.05.2012.
Login at the online Application form to submit the details of payment and take a Print out to be produced at the time of Interview.
For detailed notification and online Application visit bank’s website.