Apr 17, 2012
Punjab & Sind Bank invites applications for 800* Clerks from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011 and have a valid Score card .
* Reservation As per Govt. Of India Norms.
Scale of Pay: Rs.7200/- Rs.19300/- (DA, HRA, CCA, Medical, LFC, Contributory Pension Scheme, Gratuity etc. will be admissible as per Bank’s Rules).
Probation Period : Six Months.
Opening date for On-line Registration of Application
Closing date for On-line Registration of application
Date of Interview to be announced later.
Eligibility (As on 01.08.2011):
- Age: Min 18 Yrs & Max 28 Yrs (Age Relaxation As per Govt. Norms)
- Qualification: Pass in graduation OR 60 % Marks in 10+2/HSC(55 % for SC/ST).
- Candidates should have appeared from a centre in a State/UT for which vacancies he/she wishes to apply and should possess proficiency in Official Language of the State/ UT (ability to read, write and speak local/ State language)
- Candidates with Computer Knowledge will be given preference.
- Any IBPS Score (No minimum limit) obtained in CWE for Clerks 2011-12.
Selection Process: Based on performance in CWE and Interview. Candidates shall be called for interview in order of merit of IBPS score card in the ratio as decided by the Bank.
- The Interview will carry 100 marks. Minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be 40% (35% in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).The final merit list for selection will be prepared by clubbing the marks of written test as per IBPS score card & interview. The weightage for written test score & interview marks will be 85% & 15% respectively.
How To Apply: Application fee of Rs.200(Gen/OBC) or Rs. 50(others) must be paid either via cash in any branch of Punjab and Sind Bank using payment challan OR at any other Bank using NEFT on or before 18.05.2012.
Login at the online Application form to submit the details of payment and take a Print out to be produced at the time of Interview.
For detailed notification and online Application visit bank’s website.