Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank invited applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle
Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior
Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been
declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013.
Payment of Application Fees : 10.07.2014 – 25.07.2014
Opening date for Online Registration : 10.07.2014
Last Date for Online Registration : 25.07.2014
Details of Posts:
Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale-III)- 25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500;
Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale-II) – 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100;
Officer in Junior Management Grade (Scale-I) – 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700;
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
Emoluments: D.A., HRA, CCA & Other Allowances are as per Bank’s rule. The approximate
Emoluments at present are as under:
Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale-III) – Rs. 52427/-
Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale-II) – Rs. 39576/-
Officer in Junior Management Grade (Scale-I) – Rs. 29580/-
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Rs. 14724/-
Probation Period: Two years for officers & One year for Office Assistant.
Service Bond: “INDEMNITY BOND WITH SURETY”, undertaking to serve the Bank for a minimum period of TWO years, or otherwise to pay a sum of Rs.50000/- as compensation to the Bank (for Office Assistants), Rs 100000/- for Officers.
Eligibility Criteria: Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-II Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 6th July – 12th July, 2013 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in. Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 should have obtained the following scores as given below
Application Fee (Non Refundable)
Officer (Scale I, II & III) :
– Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– R100/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) :
– Rs. 20/- for SC /ST/ PWD/ candidates.
– Rs.100/- for all others
For Both Officers & Office Assistants, Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS)
obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order
under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
The total marks for Interview will be 30.
How To Apply:
1. Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.ubgb.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- Common Written Examination CWE conducted in September/October 2013) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project.
3. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
4. Take a printout of the fee payment challan
Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
5. Pay application fees in cash in any of the branches of Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan .
6. Obtain the Applicant’s Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by
the Bank with (a) Branch & code No, (b) Transaction Id filled by the Branch Official.
7. Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website www.ubgb.in All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.