World Bank notified jobs for the post of Business Process Assistant Jobs in Chennai. Eligible candidates can apply before 26 October 2015. Established in 1944, the WBG is one of the world’s largest sources of funding and knowledge for development solutions.
- JOB TYPE: Professional & Technical
- LOCATION: Chennai, India
- RECRUITMENT TYPE: Local Hire
- LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT: English [Essential]
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree. 2 or more years of experience helping international clients in a customer-support environment
- Strong work ethic, meticulous attention to detail, and proven ability to work well under pressure.
- Professional and friendly attitude and ability to establish a rapport with clients over the phone.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience working effectively in a team setting.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to speak articulately, write clearly and concisely, and determine whether the message was properly understood.
- Strong grasp of business English, including correct and appropriate grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of work, remain productive during slow times, multitask effectively during busy periods, and exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Strong IT literacy, including working knowledge of call-tracking systems and standard computer applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Customer Service
- Promotion of Services
- Tasks and Workflow Management
- Transaction Processing
- Business Processes and Systems
Closing Date: 26 October, 2015
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls and respond to e-mails in a timely, courteous manner.
- Troubleshoot issues and attempt resolution using all available resources.
- Escalate unresolved cases and coordinate with Tier 2 colleagues as needed.
- Follow up with clients regularly on open cases.
- Ensure that all client requests are clearly and accurately documented with case-management software.
- Learn and adhere to established operating procedures.
- Perform ad hoc administrative duties.
- Undertake regular training to increase knowledge of GSD’s services, policies, and IT systems.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the link